The funniest part of watching this was listening to my sister critiquing Ian's technique with the blow dryer; she is a cosmetologist. I guess we are all lucky that Brett was asleep on the couch for all of this.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
A Whole New World
One of the things my boys love the most about going to California and playing with their cousin Aubree (that Brett absolutely hates) is all the toys she has that they don't. I am talking about princess high heel shoes, make up and hair styling bags, and baby dolls in strollers. Don't get me wrong. They have seen most of it and know what it is. But ever since I let Ian hold my mascara while I was doing my make up and he proceeded to put it on himself and my bedspread, I haven't been so willing to let the boys play with those kinds of things. Lucky for them, they have Aunt Colie. She is much nicer than I am. In fact, when Ian wanted to play with her hair, she sat there and let him blow dry and flat iron her hair for over an hour. (Not such an easy task since she is 6 months pregnant.)

The funniest part of watching this was listening to my sister critiquing Ian's technique with the blow dryer; she is a cosmetologist. I guess we are all lucky that Brett was asleep on the couch for all of this.
The funniest part of watching this was listening to my sister critiquing Ian's technique with the blow dryer; she is a cosmetologist. I guess we are all lucky that Brett was asleep on the couch for all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment