CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pocket Full of Horsies

Ian has gotten into the singing mood lately, constantly singing new songs over and over and over. His song of the day for the last two days has been Ring Around the Rosies, only with a twist.

Ring around the Rosie, a pocket full of Horsies; Ashes! Ashes! We all fall down. The cows are in the meadow, eating buttercups. 1, 2, 3, 4, we all stand up.

He asked me to sing it with him today and when I said pocket full of posies he stopped singing, looked at me, and told me the word was Horsies. After that I was asked not to sing, guess I better study up on the lyrics. If only they didn't change with each kid.

2 comments:

Natalie

What a cutie.

Kim

You have seriously got the cutest family. I am so happy for you. I LOVE being married to a geek! I always tell Cara she wants to marry a nerd because he will make good money and he will always think you're hot (no competition with the other women they associate with!) They make smart kids too. We have good taste (and so do they!)