CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Disneyland Collage

To save time I am going to post a collage of pictures from our trip, they were too cute not to post!

Colin and Ian playing at Tarzan's Tree House

Colin and my mom on the bumper cars at Flicks Fair

Colin and Ian with Lightning McQueen and Mater

Colin and Ian outside the Winnie the Pooh ride

This last picture is special because Brett took this next picture on Colin's first trip to Disneyland when he was 11 months old in the exact same place. Thought you might like to see the difference.

When we were in Toon Town, we took the boys on a tour of Minnie and Mickey's houses. After the tour they bring you into a sound room. When they opened the door, there was Mickey. It was so nice, they shut the door behind you and it is quiet and it was just us and Mickey. The kids ran up to him and just sat there for a few minutes hugging him.

After a few minutes, we asked the boys if they wanted to take a picture with Mickey, and they were really excited, so they turned around and we got this picture.

The Boys on Dumbo for the third time in a row

Ian getting driving lessons from his dad, better watch out!

Colin driving with Gran


Colin's first time on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, which he absolutely loved.

Colin and Gran on the Buzz Lightyear ride, and yes he even beat her score!

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of Colin riding Space Mountain, but let me tell you it was awesome. My parents thought he would be crying by the time we were finished, but he was laughing and screaming, "I want to go again!" He and I actually rode it three times in a row before I made him stop so we could go take Ian on the Matterhorn. Ian loved the Matterhorn! He thought the abominable snowman was a dinosaur, (it all went by so fast all he heard was the growling). If we hadn't got a little wet at the end, I don't think we would have gotten Ian off that thing. I love taking our kids to Disneyland. It is so magical when they are young. All in all, I think this was the best vacation our family has had yet!

3 comments:

Kathryn Cooper

What a great vacation! It's so fun to make special memories and traditions.

Sjauna

I've been trying to fight off the temptation to squeeze a trip to Disneyland into our already packed four day trip to California, and you are NOT helping!!! (by the way, I love reading your blog!)

Barbara Jackson

He always does beat my score!!!!