CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

"There's Too Many Kids in This Tub"

When traveling with children, you are bound to forget something. This last trip to California, I forgot to take diapers for Ian. I had enough for about a day in our diaper bag, but after that, I was out of luck. So we loaded all the kids into the cars, and my sister showed us the way to Target. I love Target, and the reason is they have a popcorn combo that only costs a dollar. (I get this for my kids whenever we go to target and we are going to take more than 20 minutes because it keeps them happy, which in turn keeps me happy.) So knowing we were going to be a while, and it was close to lunch time, we stopped to get popcorn. I usually ask them to split the popcorn into two bags so the boys won't fight, so without thinking that we had three kids, I did the same. Have you ever tried to give three kids two bags of popcorn? I do not recommend it! So after we aranged for each of the kids to get a bag of popcorn, we were all set.

Except with three kids in the cart it weighed over one hundred pounds, without any of our purchases in there. Luckily, Brett was there to push. Aren't husbands great!

1 comments:

Natalie

My kids always ask for the popcorn in Target because it's right next to the entrance. I'm always telling them no (don't know why). I'm going to try it now to see if I can have a Target trip free of stress!

Oh, and love the pic of Ian doing his aunt's hair!