Friday, April 10, 2009
Tiny Colin and Ian
The boys have been listening to Disney Children's Songs Volume 2 non stop for weeks. This morning they kept listening to Thumbelina over and over again. After listening to it about 15 times the boys ran into my room and told me to come see what they had done. As I followed them to their room, I got a little nervous. When I got there, they explained to me that they had made their own walnut shells to sleep in, just like Thumbelina. It was too cute, I had to take a picture.
When I was done taking their picture they told me to turn the lights off, start the song over, and shut their door. They played Thumbelina in their room for about 20 more minutes. After that, they wanted to see where else they could sleep in their walnut shells. They are in the process of trying to fit two walnut shells at the top of the stairs right now. I am just imagining the fight that will come when it is time to go to bed tonight. It might be walnut shells or nothing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
They have such an imagination!!! You are a great mom!!!
Um, it was a bit of a challenge. They pretty much just decided that they were going to sleep in their walnut shells. I acquiesced at first, but after a while, it was pretty clear that Colin was the only one interested in actually sleeping. So I put them back in their beds and had to relocate the walnut shells so the kids would not attempt to reoccupy them. About 3 hours past their bedtime, they finally fell asleep. But not without much commotion in the mean time.
Post a Comment