CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Bouquet

A few weeks ago, while at Joy School, Ian started painting with water colors. This became the number one activity to do at home as well. Soon after, the boys discovered a bunch of Crayola Color Wonder paints in my closet. Since they can't possibly make a mess with those, I let them paint in their room. Today Ian asked if he could paint a picture. I started to get the stuff out downstairs when he told me he wanted to paint in his room, because that is where he does his best work. After I stopped laughing, I got out all the paint supplies and was quickly banished from the room. About 20 minutes later, Ian came out and showed me the picture he had been working on.

Ian said it was Easter flowers for me, because he loves me. This totally made my day!