Monday, April 20, 2009
Boys and Their Blankets
This morning Ian came into my room and asked me if I would wrap him up in a beach towel. I said yes, and proceeded to wrap him up like a burrito with his arms out. As soon as I was done, Colin came in with his towel and asked me to wrap him up. So I did. When they walked out of my room Ian said to Colin "Colin, I will be Gran and you can be Papa." Colin answered by saying "Papa doesn't wear blankets like this." Brett and I couldn't stop laughing! For those of you who know my mom, you probably already know why this is really funny. For those who don't, I will explain. My mom is always cold, and because of this, she always has a blanket wrapped around her. Whenever the boys are around my mom, they ask to be wrapped up in their blankets as well. I guess they were feeling a little Gran-sick this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment