CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Pirate's Life for Me

So the other day, Brett got a crazy idea to make a pirate movie with the kids. He wrote out a script (complete with camera shot details), rounded up some costumes (mostly from Halloween and old birthday parties), and recruited Colin and Ian to do the acting. After a week or so of shooting, the film finally went to post-production, while I went to go babysit. When I got back from babysitting, the film was ready for distribution. So here it is. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Barbara Jackson

The could possibly be the greatest thing we have seen!!!!!! Good work boys and dad!!!!

Will there be more Dangerous and Terrible adventures in the future?

Allison

That is seriously cute. Seriously! Brett is amazingly creative. I love it!

Jeni and Dave

Loved it! Especially Arr...Rrrrrred the Terrrrrrible. That show might be the next You Tube sensation.

Dave

Brett Gilbert

They say you should never attempt to create a film with either children or animals. The children in this case weren't so bad. The animals, however, just about unionized by the end!

By the way, no Somalian pirates were harmed in the making of this film.

Nicole

Aubree has asked to watch this first thing in the morning this week. And of course we can't just watch it once, we have to watch it all through breakfast. She loves it, it make her laugh so hard. GOOD WORK, I think Brett has gone in to the wrong profession.

Tami

Hi Brett & Necia,

This video is the cutest! Your kids are growing up too quickly. I wish they had this kind of technology when I was a kid.

Love ya,
Tami & Ellen Anderson