Friday, July 18, 2008
Throw in the Towel
The boys have always had animal towels for their baths, all because we got a hippo towel from a friend of my mom's when Colin was born. When Ian needed a towel we got him a monkey. Over the past month the towels have begun to unravel. The boys wanted new animal towels, so I let them pick them out, and they just arrived today. Ian chose the blue dog because it is his favorite color.
I don't know why Colin got the Dinosaur, but he sure looks cute!
When I was done taking their pictures Colin said I needed to take a picture of the two of them. So I told them to stand together and this is what I got.
Pretty cute, if I do say so myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
How do you say "practically perfect mom?" Oh yea, "practically perfect mom!!!!!"
Too cute! Do they have adult sizes? What would you be? I am thinking someone like Princess Di or Queen Elizabeth!
Where did you get them, I need one for Hayley
Very cute! It sounds like you guys are having a totally fun summer!
Post a Comment