CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Look What I Made

Colin had his Rolly Pollies Summer Camp today. He absolutely loves it, and so do I for that matter. When I picked him up this morning he was dripping with sweat and had the biggest smile on his face. At the camp they do an hour in the gym, and hour of music, and an hour of art. Today their art project was to decorate a crown. Colin was so proud of his, he asked me to take a picture and put it on the computer so Daddy could see.

Who can say no to that? On my way to pick Colin up I stopped by Color Me Mine and picked up the bowl I painted for my birthday.

Not too shabby!

2 comments:

Brett Gilbert

That's a good-looking bowl. Too bad there aren't any pictures of you wearing it on your head!

Awesome, Colin!!

Nicole

Wow you guys have some serious talent.