To all of the parents out there: Doesn't it feel great when your kids get interested in things that you are interested in? That was a present he got on Christmas Eve, by the way.
So cute, and I'm glad that you had such a fabulous birthday! You have such great friends to do that for you! I want to see a picture of what you made!!
2 comments:
To all of the parents out there: Doesn't it feel great when your kids get interested in things that you are interested in? That was a present he got on Christmas Eve, by the way.
http://gilbertfamily-brettandnecia.blogspot.com/2007/12/oh-what-tangled-webs-we-weave.html
He’s finally figured out which direction it’s supposed to face!
So cute, and I'm glad that you had such a fabulous birthday! You have such great friends to do that for you! I want to see a picture of what you made!!
Post a Comment