CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

In the Know

Since we leave for Utah next week , yes it is finally here, I have been using my time while Colin is at day camp to get ready. Today we went to stock up on snacks for the 19 hour trip. Since my dad is coming here to drive us back, I called him to ask him what snacks he wanted. He told me what he wanted, which included peanut M&M's, his favorite. When we were in the candy isle Ian stood up and grabbed a big bag of peanut M&M's, all by himself. When I asked him what he was doing he said they were for Papa. I never said anything about what my Dad had said to Ian. Does that kid know his Papa or what?

4 comments:

Barbara Jackson

Impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Kids are so SMART!!! How sweet of you dad to come and drive out with you. Parents are the best!!! Maybe we could get together?!? I am sure your schedule is jam packed, but if not let me know:)

P.S. Drive SAFE

Kim

Please call me while you're here. I would love to see you! I will email you my number.

Nicole

Sounds like Ian to be in the know. Don't forget to get the special water.