Monday, July 21, 2008
Popcorn Popping
Lately the boys snack of choice has been popcorn. They eat it practically everyday. Because of this, I buy it in bulk when it is on sale. Recently my brand of choice has not been on sale, so I bought the cheapest popcorn I could find. This means changing the amount of time I put the popcorn in the microwave for. With our other brand, we hit the popcorn button and then add another 30 seconds. With this cheap brand, you have to hit the button and then stop it when there is 20 seconds left. For the past few days, when I go to make the popcorn, I always burn the first bag. So I stand there and watch it, while the second bag pops, to make sure I don't burn another one. Yesterday, while I was popping popcorn, Ian walked into the kitchen and pressed the add 30 seconds button on the microwave. I asked him why he did this, and he told me I had forgotten to push the button, so he pushed it for me. I asked him if he had been doing this for the past few days, and he said yes. He said he was just being my little helper. Mystery of the burnt popcorn solved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a helper!!!!!!!!!!
How's the smell in your house? There is nothing worse than burnt popcorn.
Post a Comment