CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

On and Off

This morning, while I was getting ready to go to Utah, I heard the boys giggling uncontrollably. When I walked to their room so see what was going on, this is what I saw.

The boys were staring at the ceiling watching the smoke detector light blink. Every time it would blink, they would laugh. Who would have thought that would entertain my children?

5 comments:

Barbara Jackson

Wow, they have such great imaginations........they really thought it was a sign from outer space!!!!

Shaun

they are no doubt Brett's kids! LOL

Brett Gilbert

How does Toys R Us stay in business?

Nicole

Do they have one of these in there room? maybe instead of waking you up at all hours of the night they could just watch the light? just and idea

Crapos

Your kids seem to play by themselves a lot. I'm jealous.