Thursday, September 11, 2008
You Can't Catch Me, I'm the Sugar Cookie Man
This Month in Joy School Ian is learning all about his body. Today, for one of the activities, they made their bodies out of sugar cookie dough. Since I was helping his class today, I got to watch as the kids shaped their bodies. They all did a really good job. When they had finished making their bodies, they decorated them with different kinds of raisins. After they were done decorating we baked them so they would be easier to get home. Here is a look at Ian's finished project.
Ian told me that his sugar cookie man needed clothes, so he made him a shirt. I think it turned out great, and Ian was so proud of his work. I have to say, so far I am really impressed with Joy School!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
That's one cute sugar cookie man! I'm glad Ian is having fun.
Post a Comment