Le Parkour! What will he come up with next?
That's great! My boys loved watching your boys jumping off the stairs. I hope they don't try it at our house - we have three times as many stairs down to our landing!
he was able to entertain with fun and not get any broken bones, good job brett
What an awesome dad! I love how your boys wished for activities together, not stuff, by the way. And I also love your new blog look! very fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's great! My boys loved watching your boys jumping off the stairs. I hope they don't try it at our house - we have three times as many stairs down to our landing!
he was able to entertain with fun and not get any broken bones, good job brett
What an awesome dad! I love how your boys wished for activities together, not stuff, by the way. And I also love your new blog look! very fun!
Post a Comment