Monday, September 8, 2008
Colin's First Day of School - Take 1
Today was Colin's first day of school.
He was very excited when he first woke up, but the excitement kind of faded by the time it was time to leave for school. (I think this had to do with the fact that Ian woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and cried non stop for at least an hour this morning.) When we got to his school, Colin walked in and just started playing nicely with the other kids. He waited patiently for his turn to use the computer. He even sat down, with out fighting, and did a tracing project. It was amazing to see the diference a summer can make in regards to his behavior. When it was time to split up he looked at me and said "Finally!" I am not really sure how to take that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Awwww... I can't believe how old he looks!
Post a Comment