CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Little Backwards

Tuesday is swimming day for Colin. Since they wear their suits under their clothes, the kids only have to get themselves dressed once, when they are done swimming. Today when I picked Colin up, this is what I saw.

When I asked Colin if his pants were on backwards, he looked at me funny and told me no. It wasn't until he noticed the zipper was in back that he believed me. Once he figured it out, he looked at me and said, " No wonder they won't stay up!"

2 comments:

Barbara Jackson

Ok, did it really take a mom to see this!!!!! You would think his teachers would of noticed!!!!

That is so funny!!!!

Jane

That's hilarious! At least he was able to realize that they were on backwards and connect it to the fact that that's why they weren't staying up - smart!
Joshua, however, is a true goofball (I say that lovingly, of course) - he puts his clothes on backwards on purpose!