CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another First

Today was the first day of school for both Brett and Ian. We woke up early, had a big breakfast of eggs and pancakes, and then it was time to get ready for school. I helped Ian get dressed in his new school clothes, and then it was time to go do his hair with his dad.

(They like to goof around while they do their hair.) After that it was time to go drop Ian off for his first day of school. But not before we took his picture.

Doesn't he look so cute! When we were done with the pictures Ian ran to grab his backpack, which he packed himself, and told me to take a picture of his backpack. So I did.

It is almost too big for him, but he was adamant that he get that exact backpack. Once we were done taking backpack pictures we all loaded into the car to take Ian to school. It was a family event, especially since Brett didn't have to be to school till 11 today and he stayed to see Ian off to school. When we got back and it was Brett's turn to leave I took a picture of him on his first day of school so he wouldn't feel left out.

I can't believe my baby is starting Joy School and Brett is starting his last year of Law School. Time sure flies!

3 comments:

Kim

Last year of law school?!?! That's so exciting. I'm sad for you that you spent your summer away from each other. Sure looks like happiness to have him back!

Crapos

So, is Colin going to school too?

necia

Colin's school start on Monday.