CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Brett has always been one of those people who can sleep anywhere, and I do mean anywhere. This can make life a little interesting. If he gets too tired, life is like a game of Where's Waldo. Instead of finding where Brett is hiding, I have to find out where he fell asleep. A few nights ago Brett and I were watching Pushing Daises when Brett fell asleep on the couch. I finished watching the show before helping Brett up the stairs. Halfway up, Brett said he could make it the rest of the way by himself, so I went on ahead. A few minutes later I went to see what was keeping Brett and this is what I saw.

I thought it was so funny I had to take a picture. It took me 5 minutes to coax him to his feet, and another 5 minutes to get him up the rest of the stairs. The next day I was walking through the living room when I saw Ian asleep on the couch. This is not all that uncommon anymore, but the way he was lying there made me think of Brett.

You can't see it in the picture, but he is holding a Nintendo DS and was still playing it, although he was fast asleep.

1 comments:

Brett Gilbert

That really does look uncomfortable--I mean, how could anyone sleep so soundly on their left side like that! That darned stair couldn't have been diagonal in the other direction! . . .