Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Colin's First Day of School - Take 2
Colin is attending two different Pre-schools this year. Which means he has two first days of school.
(I know the pictures look almost the same, but he really wanted to wear his blue shirt today even though he wore his black one yesterday.) He was really excited to go to Pre-school today because he goes for 5 hours! He has to take a snack and lunch with him. They even go swimming on Tuesdays. Because today is Tuesday, a swimming day, Colin had to wear his swimsuit under his clothes. You can kind of tell if you look at his pants, they look a little funny. When I went to drop him off he ran into the class and I didn't see him again until I was ready to leave and had to go track him down to say good bye. After that I went to take Ian to Joy School, where it was my turn to be a helper. After 20 minutes I got a call from Colin's Pre-school telling me that he felt sick and had thrown up. So I had to leave to go pick up Colin and take him home. Luckily Brett was still home, and offered to stay home a little longer so I could go back to Joy School. Hopefully Thursday will be a better day at school. Since he will hopefully be there longer than 20 minutes on Thursday, does that count as a first day of school?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So just curious, what's the story behind two preschools?
I wanted him to go to the YMCA pre-school three days a week, but we got two days a week instead. I wanted Colin in school more days a week then that in preparation for Kindergarten next year, so I enrolled him in two pre-schools. I go to class with him on Mondays so he basically has pre-school three days a week now, just at two different schools.
Post a Comment