The boys and I decided it would be fun to make pizza tonight. Since we are crunched for time after swimming lessons, I decided to use french bread for the pizza crust instead of making my own. The boys had a lot of fun putting on their own sauce. They tried so hard to keep it on the bread.

I was actually surprised when Ian had better luck with it then Colin did. After that, it was time to put on the cheese. Colin and Ian both dislike most pizza toppings, so lots of cheese is a must.
Ian had his own ideas when it came to making the perfect cheesy pizza.
The pizza turned out great, and when the boys had eaten all the toppings off, they actually ate the bread as well. I think we will do stuff like this more often. I think they would enjoy that, I know I would!
5 comments:
Once again, you get mother of the year award!!!!!!!!!
I am very impressed with Colin's spoon technique!
That's funny, We had bagel pizza's two night's ago! Jeff says it needs to be a staple food in our meal plans! Easy & Yummy, who could ask for more?
How cute are your kids?! And I LOVE the idea for the letter party. That's like an idea from a magazine. And I'll be sure to use when Thacks is older. What fun!!!
You are the best mom. You are always doing fun things with your kids. I need to take a lesson or two from you. Are you going to come out for the 10 year reunion in August?
Post a Comment