CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rogue Robots

To celebrate our surviving half of our summer (that is right, I said half) the boys and I went to see WALL-E today. It was so much fun! Ian was really frustrated with the 25 minutes of previews. Colin loved them all! After each one he would yell "I want to see that!" Luckily the other movie patrons thought this was funny. Once the movie started I don't think either boys eyes left the screen. It is funny for me to see them sit still and pay attention to something for so long, it never happens at home. Ian fell asleep near the end of the movie, and woke up right when we were cleaning up and walking out the door. He was really mad he missed the end of the movie. So mad, he refused to look at me while I took their picture in front of WALL-E.

I only wish there was more movies coming out this summer, those sure make our Saturday's go by quickly.