CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Target Demographic

Colin has really been into watching the Backyardigans lately. Normally, the only TV he watches is on the Disney Channel, where there are no commercials. But the Backyardigans are on Nickelodeon, which does have commercials. Because of this the craziest things have been coming out of Colin's mouth at the weirdest times. These are some of my favorites:

His finger was bleeding and he asked me for a band-aid. While I was putting on the band-aid he started singing, "I am stuck on Band-Aid brand cause germs don't stick on me."

When he was helping me clean toilets yesterday, he looked down at the toilet scrubber and said, "Mom is this a Clorox brand toilet wand?"

This morning he just came up to me and said, "Spray and Wash Max with Resolve Power, I know that," and walked away.

I guess they do target some advertising to kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous

We are still with family....HOpefully only for another 2 weeks!!! I don't know how much more i can take!

Kristin

That is hilarious! He's too smart!