Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Practice Makes Perfect
While we were talking to Brett on the phone this morning Brett started to tell the boys of some of the fun things they are going to do when he gets home. Number one on his list, camping. The boys were so excited about this, they didn't change the subject for at least 10 minutes. A new record. When we were done talking, Colin turned to Ian and told him to come with him, they needed to practice. I hung the phone up and went to find out what he meant by this. I went to go upstairs, and this is what I found.
When I asked Colin what they were practicing, he told me they were laying on their sleeping bags looking at the stars. How cute is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
that;s the cutest thing i've seen all day!
OK, they are as cute as we always think they are!!!
The stairs simulate the cliff face.
How cute is that! It's moments like those that you just laugh your head off, then cry because your kids are so adorable.
Necia! Your boys are probably two of the cutest kids ever!!!
Post a Comment