Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Lost and Found
Today, when I went to pick up Colin from school, I noticed his underwear on the table by the sign out sheet. Today was a swimming day, which means I pack his underwear in his swim bag. I was a little confused--had I packed two pairs? I walked over to Colin and asked him if he was wearing underwear. He looked at me sheepishly, so I lifted his shirt in the back to check. Sure enough, Colin was going COMMANDO! When I asked why he wasn't wearing his underwear, he said there wasn't any in his swim bag. Obviously I packed the underwear, or it wouldn't have been on the table when I walked in. This leads me to believe they fell out of his bag in the locker room. Why they were not reunited with Colin is still a little fuzzy. Poor Colin!! He isn't having the best of luck getting himself dressed after swimming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
A story for family gatherings for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor little guy!
Hilarious, but I feel bad.
We should all be happy that it didn't frustrate him when he couldn't find his briefs........he just got dressed and went on his way. Good for him, growing up:)
A creative problem solver, gotta love it!
Post a Comment