For those of you not familiar with Mario Kart, a blue shell will seek out the player in first place and force them to crash. When it moves, it makes almost a whistling sound. Colin heard this sound and immediately pushed on the brakes, forcing Brett into first place. As soon as this happened, Brett is hit with the blue shell, and Colin was able to drive past him to take first place to win. It was so cool! Brett couldn't believe what had happened. He was outraged; he had been hoodwinked by a four year old. All I can say is, that's my boy!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Something I Just Remembered
A few weeks ago Colin and Brett were playing Mario Kart. They are pretty evenly matched, believe it or not. At one point they were neck-n-neck, with Colin in first place. One of the computer players behind them sent a blue shell flying.
For those of you not familiar with Mario Kart, a blue shell will seek out the player in first place and force them to crash. When it moves, it makes almost a whistling sound. Colin heard this sound and immediately pushed on the brakes, forcing Brett into first place. As soon as this happened, Brett is hit with the blue shell, and Colin was able to drive past him to take first place to win. It was so cool! Brett couldn't believe what had happened. He was outraged; he had been hoodwinked by a four year old. All I can say is, that's my boy!
For those of you not familiar with Mario Kart, a blue shell will seek out the player in first place and force them to crash. When it moves, it makes almost a whistling sound. Colin heard this sound and immediately pushed on the brakes, forcing Brett into first place. As soon as this happened, Brett is hit with the blue shell, and Colin was able to drive past him to take first place to win. It was so cool! Brett couldn't believe what had happened. He was outraged; he had been hoodwinked by a four year old. All I can say is, that's my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
tell Colin Its on like Donkey Kong at Christmas.
I still feel wronged. Yeah, I have pretty much given up trying to maintain any dignity when it comes to playing video games with Colin. By benchmark for feeling like a winner now is the degree that I can walk away from the experience without blushing with shame and utter humiliation.
That is too funny. I love how our little kids can totally out play us.
fGO COLIN!!!!!
Post a Comment