CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Not Always What it Seems

This weekend Brett brought home a lot of papers he had to grade for International Moot Court. On Saturday morning he set up shop at his desk, and proceeded to grade all of the papers. About an hour into this process I walked out of my room to see Ian laying on the floor next to Brett. He had a paper in front of him and a pen in his hand. I thought this was so cute, Ian mimicking his dad.

As soon as we took this picture, Ian looked up at up with a huge smile on his face and yelled "I did it!" When I asked him what he did, he said "I finished the maze!"

Ok, so maybe he doesn't quite get the whole grading concept!

4 comments:

Brett Gilbert

"Maze," rather than "paper" was probably a more accurate descriptor for some of those papers. I am sure Ian was merely declaring (with plenty of sarcasm) that he wasn't fooled by all of the students' fluff!

Nicole

sometimes that boy gives me a toothache he is so sweet

Marti

This is the first pic of Ian, that totally looks like Brett.... Of course he is way too cute! Ian, Brett!! hehehehehhehehe

Becca Gilbert

Ok Necia- let's be honest.... your kids are so incredibly adorable!!!