CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hurry, Hurry, Drive the Fire Truck

Since it is National Fire Safety week, Colin has been learning all about fire safety in school. Today he brought home a fire safety checklist that he must complete with Brett (his words not mine), and a lot of class projects that have to do with fire safety. Colin was incredibly proud of the fire truck he brought home. Colin made sure to explain that before he could make the fire truck, he had to cut out all the pieces first. Then he explained that this was just a pretend fire truck, not like the real truck the firemen are bringing to school on Monday.

I was kind of in shock. I have never known Colin to sit still long enough to complete a project like this. He is really growing up!

3 comments:

Barbara Jackson

Wow, for those of us that know and love Colin, we know what a huge step this project was and we are VERY PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane

Yay for Colin!!!
I understand your excitement Necia.
Joshua was the same way for so long.

Nicole

I don't know what your talking about Colin is the most shy quiet kid I have ever met. I am impressed I guess he really is growing up.