CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You Make Bath Time Lots of Fun

When it comes to bath time at our house, I have to consider myself pretty lucky. We never have to fight with the kids to get them into the bath. In fact, most nights, they are the ones asking if they can have a bath. They have even gone as far as to start running the water to ensure they get their time in the tub. I attribute this wonderful attitude entirely to Brett. Bath time is never boring! He is constantly coming up with new ways to entertain the kids in the tub. Lately the boys have been into bubble baths. These are not your ordinary bubble baths. When they are done, bubbles cover every inch of the tub and tub surround. With this many bubbles in the tub, it is just a matter of time before the boys see who can pile the most bubbles on their head.

Ian's bubbles started to slip down his back before I could get a good picture.

Even Brett gets in on the fun.

I don't think I would willingly pile a bunch of soap on my head. This is why bath time at our house is a daddy thing!

2 comments:

Barbara Jackson

Great pictures for our bathroom wall!!!

Kristyn

That is seriously so fun! Your kids are so cute and Brett is an awesome dad! I love when parents can take an everyday task and spice it up! Love it.

Annnnnd because I'm obscenely behind on your be-log, congratulations on baby number 3!! Yeah!