Whenever my mom comes into town, the boys become obsessed with whatever toys she brings for herself, such as her MP3 player, Nintendo DS, or her portable DVD player. This trip, Ian really likes her MP3 player, and asks to play the same song over and over again. He puts the earphones in his ears and sings a song dedicated to his cousin Aubree at the top of his lungs. Then he decided to take it a step further. After his bath, Ian asked us to play the song ("That's How You Know" from Enchanted) while he spun in circles in his pajamas. The next night, he asked for the same thing, only this time he didn't wait to start spinning till he was dressed. The towel is much better for spinning. This morning, before school, he asked if I would turn on the music and get his towel for him. He put the towel on over his clothes and set to spinning. I thought it was so cute I had to get a video. Enjoy!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
This kid needs a sister!
Post a Comment