A very satisfying bachelor party, I'm sure. Colin is still sleeping it off, and it is late morning.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Baby's First Bachelor Party
Our friend got married recently, and all of the guys decided to throw him a belated bachelor party. And "the guys" means all of the guys. In fact, 5 of the 13 guys were over the age of 11. Here are my three guys getting ready to go. It was a big deal to Brett that they have the proper wardrobe for the party.
So they went partying downtown . . .
stopped to eat . . .
and had such a wild time that their pictures wound up on the internet!
A very satisfying bachelor party, I'm sure. Colin is still sleeping it off, and it is late morning.
A very satisfying bachelor party, I'm sure. Colin is still sleeping it off, and it is late morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Your boys are adorable!! When are you going to put a picture of YOU on here?! How are you feeling lately?
Post a Comment