CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

After Party

To celebrate Brett's graduation, we had a big barbeque with a bunch of our friends and even some family. It was so much fun to celebrate with everyone.

Plus, it was a wonderful excuse to eat a lot of really good food. Brett had so much fun playing with all the kids in our back yard.

I don't think I saw him talking to any of the adults the whole time. I can't believe all the kids activities Brett came up with on the fly. He broke out the bubble machine (which resulted in a flooded bathroom after Brett told the kids that if their skin was wet the bubbles would stick to them), and they competed in chicken fights, built human pyramids, climbed trees,

drew caricatures on our back patio with sidewalk chalk, had piggy back ride races, flew a kite, danced to the Aquabats, and finally, bobbed for ice cubes.

This turned into quite the popular activity.

Even my dad got in on the action.

All in all it was a very successful barbeque. We are very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends to share such wonderful events with.

I think the happy graduate would agree!

2 comments:

Nicole

I Love it. I am so happy you got pictures of this bobbing for ice thing. It will go down as some of the funniest photo's Congrats!!!!

Ned

Bobbing for ice cubes was great. Just make sure you are one of the first to try.