I have come to the conclusion that I cannot stand to shop for clothes for my kids anymore. Every spring, I have to buy a complete new wardrobe for each kid, including pajamas. Nothing fits anymore, and if by chance something still fits, it is so far past destroyed that it has to be thrown away anyway. There is also no chance of Ian fitting into something Colin used to own, since Ian hits a size in the opposite season of Colin. I cannot catch a break.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Spring Cleaning . . .
. . . of my wallet, that is.
I have come to the conclusion that I cannot stand to shop for clothes for my kids anymore. Every spring, I have to buy a complete new wardrobe for each kid, including pajamas. Nothing fits anymore, and if by chance something still fits, it is so far past destroyed that it has to be thrown away anyway. There is also no chance of Ian fitting into something Colin used to own, since Ian hits a size in the opposite season of Colin. I cannot catch a break.
I guess the upside to this is that they sure look cute in their new pajamas!
I have come to the conclusion that I cannot stand to shop for clothes for my kids anymore. Every spring, I have to buy a complete new wardrobe for each kid, including pajamas. Nothing fits anymore, and if by chance something still fits, it is so far past destroyed that it has to be thrown away anyway. There is also no chance of Ian fitting into something Colin used to own, since Ian hits a size in the opposite season of Colin. I cannot catch a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Yes they do!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment