Basically they moved the pieces from side to side. After that, they headed over to the green screen to sing the alphabet with Elmo. They had it set up so if you had a video you could record your kids singing, but I didn't know that ahead of time, so a picture will have to do.
Ian really had fun trying to spell words he saw on the walls, unfortunately he didn't have enough letters.
He played for a really long time before he realized that Big Bird was up there. When he finally noticed he started to jump up and down. One of the other areas was a puppet show, but not your typical puppet show. It had a tv behind the desk so the kids could watch their own show, and make sure their puppets were in the right position. Ian really liked the Cookie Monster puppet and kept immitating his voice.
One of the other rooms had a movie of Sesame Streets biggest hits running. I think Brett and I enjoyed that more than the kids, since most of the songs were from when we were young. The kids did get to sit in Big Bird's nest, but the battery on my camera had run out by then.
One last anecdote. On the way to the Children's Museum, Brett thought he knew where he was going and insisted (despite my protests) on taking his "special" route (which led to the Science Museum instead). Brett was sheepish when he realized he went the wrong way. If only he had listened when I told him how to get to Sesame Street!





1 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I keep thinking of taking my kids to Sesame Place out here, but that's after Disney World, of course, oh and Great Wolf Lodge, and...
Post a Comment