With the Wii in town, the whole family was getting into it. Here, the boys are playing Mario Party 8 baseball.
Colin was really good. After a few times he had the timing down and was hitting them out of the park. Ian, on the other hand, was all about the power. He would swing so hard that he would spin in a circle and fall down. He did end up hitting a few, but mostly he just had fun playing with his brother.





3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love Mario party. Like a lot. So glad you guys got it! You will never have to entertain your children again (good or bad thing? Just kidding.)
Looks like they are having a blast. I would love to get one of those, but I know that I would never be able to get Aaron away from it.
your parents look the exact same. Tell them we say hi.
Post a Comment