CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cream Cheese, Hold the Bagel

A few days ago, while my parents were here, Ian wanted to take my dad to Panera for a bagel. When we got there, Ian started to eat his bagel by scraping the cream cheese off the bagel with his teeth. Sometimes he would get the bagel, but most of the time it was straight cream cheese. Eventually my parents decided to just feed him the cream cheese on a fork, since that is all he wanted anyway. I could not stop laughing! This morning Ian went into the fridge, grabbed the cream cheese and a fork, then told me he wanted a bagel for breakfast, but the Gran and Papa kind. He tried to get the lid off of the cream cheese with his fork, but was unsuccessful. Lucky for me, I keep baby bagels on hand, and he decided to eat a baby bagel with the cream cheese. Otherwise, I am sure I would have had to let him eat the whole container to avoid a meltdown.

0 comments: