Colin has been waiting semi-patiently for the new park at the Mall of America to open for one reason and one reason only: the bumper cars. Before, Colin wasn't tall enough to ride the bumper cars without a chaperone, which meant he never got to ride them. Now they have opened a set of bumper cars just for the smaller kids. The only problem we had was going when half the schools in Minnesota are on spring break. The lines were so long, and the park was understaffed. Once Colin was finally on the ride, he was a natural.

He seemed to know exactly how to get out of what ever spot he was in. He would crash and then back up and crash again with no problems.

He even started to target people.

At one point he even started to palm the steering wheel. He just looked so at home out there. He was only able to ride it once, due to the fact that the whole process took 45 minutes, but he can not wait til the end of the month when he can go again.
2 comments:
If anyone out there is looking to teach their children to drive, there is still space in the Mario, Luigi, Toadie, Yoshi, Bowser, Princess & Gilbert Driving School--Where we still believe that Every Outing Should Be a Smash Hit!
Hey Gilberts! I was just at the Mall of America last week. Sorry I didn't tell you I was in town :( I was kinda busy. Minnesota is a great place though! FYI, I have a blog too, if you have any interest in keeping up with me & Eric: notexactlynewsworthy@wordpress.com
-Ali
Post a Comment