CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

That's right! We're having a boy! This was quite a shock, because we had been going back and forth at every ultrasound, and at the last one, the doctor said he was 90% sure it was a girl. We are really excited to have another boy. Now, I'm really going to be outnumbered!

Based on the doctor's estimates, this boy is currently on track to being about as big as his brothers were. (Colin was 9 lb. 10 oz. and Ian was 10 lb. 3 oz.) The doctor is going to keep a close eye on things, and we will have to wait and see.

We are just excited to see if the baby will resemble Colin (straight blond hair and blue eyes) or Ian (curly red hair and blue eyes).

At least I don't have to change the name of my blog!

6 comments:

Janet

Congratulations! Three boys ~ what fun!

krimmeez

Congrats on the boy!!! Between you and Dan and Emily you can almost start your own football team:) I hope he has red hair like Ian :) congrats guys!

welchfamily

How exciting!!! I love little boys they are so sweet. I could have a million of them!!

Aubrey

what a relief that you FINALLY know what you're having. i'm sure you and your family are thrilled to have another boy around the house! :)

Nicole

Congrats!!! I can't wait for baby Hawkin to join the party.

Brett Gilbert

I was thinking more along the lines of Angus, Slash, or Edge. Something like that. :p On the other hand, we could use a bass player. Les? Jocko?