CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Big News

We had another baby checkup not too long ago, and again, we were hoping to be able to find out what we are having. But yet again, we weren't able to get an ultrasound. We were, however, able to find out some other interesting information. Last time, with Ian, I measured a bit bigger than was typical, and Ian turned out to be 10 lbs. 3 oz. when he was born 11 days early. With Ian, I wasn't measuring big until 3 weeks before he was due. This time, not only am I measuring big, but I am still 8 weeks from my due date. Ugh! Because of this, the doctor is going to be doing more ultrasounds from here on out. In fact, we have one scheduled a week from today. So at that time, we should be able to know for sure what we are having. Hopefully we can clear up not only gender questions but also clothing size questions (such as whether we should start with 0-3 or 6-9). I will keep you posted.

0 comments: