CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just Jump

The weather isn't very good to day, which means we are stuck inside. In my opinion that is just not acceptable, since my husband is gone, and I need to survive. I decided to take the kids to open jump time to use up some of that energy they seem to have a never ending supply of. They had so much fun. Ian is really becoming a great climber ( not always a good thing, see previous post) and could do everything Colin could do. They just kept running up and sliding back down at super speeds.

One of the blow up toys had three slides on it and the kids would race to see who could get to the bottom first.

When they were tired of racing they decided to slide together.

Which didn't really work out when Colin's face collided with Ian's head. When they were done they were both covered in sweat and red as could be. We will definitely be coming back soon!

1 comments:

Nicole

I am so impressed that you have been able to find such fun things to fill you time. I am jealous, I don't know of many places like that around my house.