It was just like Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Let's just hope they don't try to recreate the scene with the Black Night next!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
You've Got Two Flip Flops and Your Bangin' 'Em Together
Today, while I was making dinner, the boys were watching an episode of The Backyardigans where a Cowboy, a Jockey, and a Donkey Rider basically recreate the story of The Tortoise and the Hare. They loved it so much, they couldn't sit still. At first they were just galloping in a circle, pretending they were riding a horse. Then I heard this clapping sound, so I looked over the counter to see what it was, and the boys had their flip flops on their hands and they were hitting them together. I asked Colin what he was doing, and he said they needed to sound like they were riding horses. How cute is that! Brett and I couldn't stop laughing.
It was just like Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Let's just hope they don't try to recreate the scene with the Black Night next!
It was just like Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Let's just hope they don't try to recreate the scene with the Black Night next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment