Even though the kit came with a doctor's bag, Ian insisted on carrying all of the toys all by himself.
Unfortunately, Ian dropped almost everything seconds before I took the picture, and I never could capture his full load. He had so much fun playing doctor today that his last words to me tonight were "Mom, where is my button [pager]?" Hopefully Dr. Gilbert is not on call tonight, for I have no idea where the "button" ended up!
Monday, December 17, 2007
A Cure For What Ails Ya
Even though yesterday was Colin's birthday, Ian recieved a belated birthday present--a doctor's kit. He wouldn't let me take it out of the packaging. He was happy to carry this big box all over the house, playing with the few toys he could reach through the plastic. Today, while I was doing the lunch dishes, Ian asked me if I would open the box and give him everything. I quickly did so and went back to my dishes. The next thing I know, Ian is yelling something about his glasses. I looked up, and this is what I saw.
It took me a few minutes to stop rolling around on the floor and to find the camera, and the whole time he is just wearing these glasses. All in all, he wore them for about three hours. The best part is they are so small they don't even go over his ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am so glad he likes the present. When we saw it we thought they would have fun but who knew it would be this cute?
Those glasses are awesome! Ian is so cute, and I love his red hair! I've always had a thing for red hair; my mom thought for sure I'd marry a red head. Obviously Colt doesn't have a hint of red hair, but that's ok. Maybe one of our kids will- my mom had dark red hair which has now turned brown.
I can't believe he wore them for three hours. What a cute kid!
Post a Comment