CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ericksons in Minnesota

A few weeks ago (I know, it has been a while since I posted, and I am trying to catch up), my sister and her family came to Minnesota for a little visit. Here is an overview of all the fun stuff we did:

We went to eat at the boys' favorite Dairy Queen, which happens to be in Wisconsin. Go figure.

Aubree is in love with the pirate movie that the boys made with Brett a few months ago. So when the Ericksons decided to come and visit, Aubree asked if we could make another pirate movie so she could be in it. It took a few days to film it all, but in the end, the kids really had fun. Brett is almost finished with the editing, and we will post it soon.

The kids ate packages and packages of Oreos, but Hayley showed them all a thing or two about eating Oreos with style.

Ian became Colie's right hand man when it came to Hayley. He even became responsible for feeding Hayley her baby food.

I am sure he did this so he could feed her one bite, and then take two bites for himself, but he really was a big help.

We really had so much fun, and are so glad they could come out here one more time before we move away. Thanks guys! You are the best!

0 comments: