CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Trip to the Dentist

A few weeks ago, the boys had a trip to the dentist. I was really dreading this. I was sure that they would hate it and I would be one of those moms whose kids scream the entire time and you have to help hold them down while they get their teeth cleaned. Because of this fear, I made sure to make the appointments one after the other so I could be with each of them for the entire appointment. I also packed a bag full of fun things to keep the other one busy. Once we got there, that whole plan went out the window. They ended up taking both kids back at the same time, to different rooms. So I figured I would be running back and forth to whichever boy was screaming the loudest. I really should not have been so worried. Both of the boys were complete angels! I could have sat in the waiting room and read a book and been just fine. The girls cleaning their teeth really took the time to explain everything and show them how everything worked before they even started. Colin, of course had a million questions, and they answered every single one, very patiently I might add. When it was over the boys were all smiles.

I really don't know why I was so worried. Lets hope it is this easy in six months when we get to go back and do the whole thing over again.

1 comments:

Natalie

Such adorable pictures! I just took my whole crew to the dentist, too. I was so worried Andrew would freak out. But he did great! Emily had a problem, though. My dentist said he read some recent research that red-heads are more fearful of the dentist. Weird, huh?