They turned out really well, and I am happy to say that all three of the boys have been sleeping with their pillow pets ever since!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Pillow Pets
Before Christmas, Ian and I were having a discussion about what he wanted for Christmas. He said all he wanted was a penguin pillow. I figured that was easy enough, since I had seen a penguin pillow pet at the mall. A few days later, my friend Suzette showed me an owl pillow that she was making for someone else. I loved it! It was so adorable! So I asked her if she could make a penguin pillow for Ian for Christmas. She said she could do one better, she would help me make a penguin pillow for Ian. I decided I wanted to make animal pillows for Colin and Evan, as well, and Suzette agreed to help me with those, as well. I loved the owl pillow Suzette was making so much I decided to make one of those for Evan. Brett thought it would be a good idea to make Colin a raccoon pillow, since raccoons are so sneaky and that seemed to fit Colin pretty well. Thanks to Suzette's mad skills (she cut all the animals out of fleece and felt without a pattern), I was able to make Ian's Christmas wish come true!

They turned out really well, and I am happy to say that all three of the boys have been sleeping with their pillow pets ever since!
They turned out really well, and I am happy to say that all three of the boys have been sleeping with their pillow pets ever since!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
First to comment!
Necia did an amazing job on those pillows!
What an amazing friend!!! They are beautifully done!!! Great job mom!!!
those are so cute! I can't believe you hand made them. So amazing! I just have to say, Colin is looking more and more like Brett every time I see him. It's crazy! sorry we didn't get to see you guys at Christmas. Did you get snowed in? We did! It was crazy, but my kids loved seeing all the snow.
SUPER CUTE!
Those pillows are adorable, and the boys' pictures make me melt!
I am SOOOOOO impressed. These are GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment