Next Brett is going to have to teach Colin how to wash a car!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Pit Stop
Brett decided to rotate his tires today and asked Colin to help him. Brett did a lot of stuff like this with his Grandpa from very early on and really wanted Colin to have the same experience. Colin didn't understand what Brett was asking him to do untill Brett explained to Colin that they were going to pretend to be Guido and Luigi (from the movie Cars) and perform a "pit stop".
Colin immediately understood that they were going to take the tires off the car, it was really funny.
I think the best part of this was hearing them quote lines from the movie as they worked.
Next Brett is going to have to teach Colin how to wash a car!
Next Brett is going to have to teach Colin how to wash a car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a fun bonding moment!
who does it themselves? if only there was somewhere you could take it to do it. I am way impressed you let them that close to the mini van with tool, and let them touch the green car with them. All in a day's work for Mr. Gilbert.
Impressive! Thank goodness for Disney movies that help to untangle the little mysteries of life. Like rotating tires and such. I know the Disney channel has taught my kids a lot! (Sadly, I'm not joking.)
I'm surprised you guys get out and do ANYTHING in 40 below!!!! I'm lucky if I open the curtains when it's 40 above! I would so take it to Jiffy Lube in the winter!
Post a Comment